Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer:
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!
Camp Nou Opening Hours
What are the opening hours to visit Camp Nou?
The times to visit the Camp Nou vary according to the season:
- From January to March 18: Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 6:30 pm; Sunday 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
- From March 19 to October 16: 9:30am - 7:30pm
- October 17 to December 18: Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 6:30 pm; Sunday 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
- December 19 to December 31: 9:30 am - 7:30 pm
When is the best time to visit Camp Nou?
The best time to visit Camp Nou is in the morning when it opens at 10 am and from 3 pm. Camp Nou is one of the most visited places in Barcelona. For example, the FC Barcelona Museum is the most visited museum in the city.
- Buy your Camp Nou Tour in advance especially as the high tourist season approaches. When you buy your ticket, the date and time are reserved, so you won't have to wait in line at the entrance.
- Avoid match days - restricted visits - and weekends, which are busier even for locals.
When is Camp Nou open?
Camp Nou is open all year round, except on January 1, January 6, September 24 and December 25.
Be aware of these restrictions on match days:
- On match days, the FC Barcelona Museum, the Trophy Room, and the Messi area are only open until 3 pm.
- The day before and the day of a Champions League match, visits are not possible due to the preparation of the Camp Nou stadium for this exceptional event.