We help you find Best Hostels in Barcelona Spain with great amenities!
Hello backpackers! You have chosen an excellent destination. Barcelona is one of the few cities in Spain that has so many cultural gems and entertainments. Are you seeking a youth hostel in Barcelona as accommodation?
You're right and here's why:
- Barcelona is for curious travellers: it's great to find a hostel at the best price, it's even better in such an incredible city that you won't be able to go around all the attractions. From Gaudi's works such as the Sagrada Familia to the narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter... You are only at the beginning of the wonder!
- Barcelona is for young people, fun and relaxation: in your hostel you will never be alone... Kitchen area, common rooms: it's the beginning of days full of fun encounters: sea, beach, tapas bars and restaurants, cocktail bars, street food, night clubs, afters and some of the most famous festivals like Sonar and Primavera Sound... Partygoers from around the globe know why they come to the City of Marvels!
To help you choose perfect Hostels Barcelona, here are a couple of tips:
- Best hostels in Barcelona with great quality / price value
- What can we expect from best hostels in Barcelona?
- Barcelona hostels and hostals - What is the difference?
- What is the average price of a hostel in Barcelona?
- Your hostel Barcelona in city centre
- Hostels in Barcelona centre more expensive?
- Barcelona hostels near beach : a good option?
- Find your hostel near Barcelona's main districts and tourist attractions
Best Hostels in Barcelona with great quality / price value
Don Moustache Boutique Hostel ★★
A cool name for a charming hostal
30 rooms and dormitories decorated with simplicity but a lot of taste. Small terraces for certain rooms, a lounge really sympathetic, free wifi for all. Bon Moustache Hostel is the bargain not to miss of the moment. Two steps away of the Plaça de Catalunya, you are next the main tourist places of Barcelona. Just book it!, ,
Bed and Beach Barcelona Guesthouse ★★
A perfect budget well located accommodation
Opened in 2010, the Bed and Beach Barcelona Guesthouse is located on the Olympic port, 5 minutes walk to the beach. A guesthouse with 8 rooms and no shoes policy! ... the only way not to bring sand from the beach. Air conditioning, clean, warm owners...a perfect budget well located accommodation. A nice terrace (you can wear your shoes here) with views of the city, for relaxing after a day city visit., ,
Casa Gracia ★★
Kind attention for turists
On the high part of Paseo de Gracia, just close to Diagonal, Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel is located on a modernist building typical of Barcelona. Near all major Gaudi buildings, shopping, Las Ramblas and metro station. Do not forget to spend an evening on the Casa Gracias terrace...a way to relax from your city visit like at home., ,
Hostal Nitzs Bcn ★
Good location, cheap price, nice rooms!
All white and decorated with real taste Hostal Nitzs Bcn is one of our favourite guest house in Barcelona. Perfectly located in the Gothic quarter you will enjoy discovering the city just by walking. To help you the very friendly reception is open 24 hours a day. Useful services like free access to a kitchen and dining room, microwave, fridge and Nespresso machine. Perfect!, ,
Hostemplo Sagrada Familia ★★
Close to Sagrada Familia
Close to Sagrada Familia, Hostemplo offers rooms and apartments for you Barcelona city break. A modern hostel with new furniture and bathrooms, with friendly staff that will help you in anyway they can., ,
What can we expect from best hostels in Barcelona?
Barcelona Hostels and Hostals - What is the difference?
Your Hostel Barcelona in city centre
Hostal Girona ★★
A time capsule
In a historic building from the nineteenth century, the Hostal Girona is a guest house which seems to have kept a stamp a little outdated. This is a style since decoration is actually very recent, colorful and warm. We feel at ease. Air-conditioned rooms with TV and free wifi. And for all: a fitness room. The perfect low-cost downtown., ,
Fashion House ★★
Within walking distance to major Barcelona attractions, Fashion house Barcelona is a tidy and clean hostel that we recommend for you Barcelona city visit. Nice rooms with bathrooms or shared bathroom rooms are kept clean. Helpful staff will advice on metro, restaurants or visits., ,
Hostal Boutique Khronos ★★
Space-time does not count anymore
9 rooms on the first floor in a building in the center of Barcelona. Hostal Boutique Khronos is a guest house that surprises all points of views: elegant decor, spacious rooms with en suite bathrooms, air conditioning, flat screen .. The little extra touch is a roof terrace and a fitness room. Do not worry the wifi is free in public areas. An excellent choice but book well in advance., ,
Boutique Barcelona Bed and Breakfast ★★
Friendly and helpful B&B
The Boutique Barcelona Bed and Breakfast is a centrally located 2 star bed and breakfast, on a modernist building. Helpful and friendly staff, will help you on any direction you need. Simple but complete breakfast. Sometimes you do not need to go to a 3 or 4 stars hotel for a city break. Great B&B in a great location., ,
Circa 1905 ★★
A beautiful mix of genres in the city center.
In the stylish area of Barcelona, a hundred meters from the Pedrera - seen from the rooms - Circa 1905 is a small charming hotel. 9 rooms decorated in an Art Nouveau building with some sumptuous details like fireplaces, tiled with beautiful vintage geometric figures. Time seems to stand still despite a totally modern atmosphere. A beautiful mix of genres in the city center., ,