If not particularly mentioned, prices given as an indication in the text of our addresses correspond to the ones given in high season, do not include VAT (21%) and are without breakfast.
It should be known that the concept of High Season varies slightly from one establishment to another and from one region to another. On the coast, for example, the hotels are full in July and August, some even from the first weekends in June and at the time of Christmas Holidays and Easter. The hotels inland , on the contrary often apply the prices of low season for the annual closure of the companies (July and August).
Lodging in Barcelona:
- Moderate good market and prices : 12.2 to 24.4 euros for two people
- Average prices : 24.4 to 42.7 euros for two people
- A little fancier : 42.7 to 61 euros
- Fancier : more than 61 euros
Food in Barcelona:
One can obviously eat at all prices and a little everywhere. Inland and in certain cities like Figueras, Girona or Tarragona, one can eat fine for less than 8 euros (1st, 2nd dishes, dessert, bread and wine and maybe a chupito offered by the owner). If you prefer tapas, pinxos or other cazuelitas one can have some of them and not become to expensive.
Good market : approximately 8.1 euros per person.
- Moderate prices : from 8.1 to 12.2 euros
- Average prices : from 12.2 to 24.4 euros
- Fancier : more than 24.4 euros