Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer:
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!
- Stops Aerobus Barcelona
- Aerobus Barcelona route
- Aerobus Barcelona schedule
- How to take the Aerobus ?
- Where to buy Aerobus Barcelona ticket?
- Aerobus FAQ
- The Aerobus is a shuttle bus that takes you from El Prat Airport to Barcelona's city centre in 35 minutes.
- One departure every 5 minutes.
- 365 days a year!
- Easy to take both to and from, it is the most commonly used means of transport for travellers arriving by air.
- From the airport terminal T1 or T2, the shuttle takes you to Pl. Espanya / Gran Via Urgell / Pl. Universitat and finally Pl. Catalunya. Four strategic districts of Barcelona that will allow you to easily reach your accommodation during your stay in the Catalan capital.
Airport to city centre in 35 minutes!
Your transfer to the centre of Barcelona by fast and economical bus. The autobus will drop you off in 4 strategic areas of the city so that you can easily reach your accommodation. Easy to take both ways.
Aerobus round trip ticket included
The "City Pass Barcelona" is a great package that combines your Airport Transfer round trip + Hop On Hop Off Bus + skip the line tickets Güell Park and Sagrada Familia + 20% discount on the city's main attractions.
The perfect transport combi!
Forget about transportation problems with our package: Private Transfer from the Airport to your accommodation (one way) + Barcelona Public Transportation Card for 3 Days (Metro and Bus). A card hand-delivered upon arrival (no need to pick it up in town or at the airport). Save time to visit!
Stops Aerobus Barcelona
For the two lines A1 and A2, the stops are not the same on the outward journey (airport to city centre direction) as on the return journey as shown in this map :
One-way itinerary A1: Airport T1- Plaça Espanya, Gran Via -Urgell, Plaça de l'Universitat- Plaça Catalunya (terminus).
Itinerary back A1: Plaça Catalunya, Sepúlveda-Urgell, Plaça Espanya, Airport T1 (terminus).
One-way itinerary A2: Airport T2- Plaça Espanya, Gran Via -Urgell, Plaça de l'Universitat- Plaça Catalunya (terminus).
Itinerary return A2: Plaça Catalunya, Sepúlveda-Urgell, Plaça Espanya, Airport T2 (terminus).
Aerobus Barcelona route
There are two Aerobus routes: line A1 and line A2.
The difference between these two lines is only the arrival terminal at Barcelona airport, the stops in the city being the same on both lines.
- Line A1 leaves and returns to Terminal T1.
- Line A2 leaves and returns to Terminal T2.
Our advice: Remember to look at the number of your Aerobus in the direction of return (centre of Barcelona to the airport) to get to the right terminal.
Aerobus Barcelona schedule and bus frequencies
Aerobus A1 line every day of the year:
From Terminal T1 (Barcelona Airport) to Pl. Catalunya (centre of Barcelona)
- From 5:35 am to 7:20 am a bus every 10 minutes
- From 7: 30 am to 10: 20 pm a bus every 5 minutes
- From 10:25 pm to 1:05 am a bus every 10 minutes
From Pl. Catalunya (Barcelona) to Terminal T1 (Barcelona Airport)
- From 5am to 6.40 am a bus every 10 minutes
- From 6h50 am to 9h45 pm a bus every 5 min
- From 9:50 pm to 12:30 am a bus every 10 minutes
Aerobus A2 line every day of the year:
From Terminal T2 (Barcelona Airport) to Pl. Catalunya (centre of Barcelona)
- From 5:35 am to 1:00 am a bus every 10 minutes
From Pl. Catalunya (centre of Barcelona) to Terminal T2 (Barcelona Airport)
- From 5am to 0:30am a bus every 10 minutes
Video: How to take the Aerobus at terminal T1 of Barcelona El Prat Airport
Video: How to take the Aerobus at terminal T2 of Barcelona El Prat Airport
Where to buy Aerobus Barcelona ticket?
Online the Aerobus ticket is at the same price as on site. We therefore advise you to make your life easier and to buy it with the links seen on this page. However, you have other solutions:▼ Show more
1 - At Barcelona airport:
- You can buy your Aerobus ticket on site at ATMs located in Terminal T1 or Terminal T2, but you may lose time in case of high traffic.
- You can also buy your ticket on board the Aerobus, but only by giving the change. The driver does not give change on a bill over 20€. You risk losing your time and that of other travelers.
2- From Barcelona city centre to El Prat airport:
Same principle as the one-way trip. You will find Aerobus vending machines and will also have the possibility to buy on the bus from the driver but with the same inconveniences and waste of time.▲ Show less
Aerobus Barcelona - Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Aerobus operate at night?
No, the Aerobús does not operate at night. But there are other means of transport at night such as the night bus lines N16 (A2) and N17 (A1) connect the Ronda Universitat- Pl. Catalunya with the airport. More information on our Barcelona Airport pages.
Do I have to print my ticket to take the Aerobus?
You do not have to print your ticket to take the Aerobus. If you have a smartphone or tablet, simply show the bus driver the PDF of your ticket - PDF sent by email just after your purchase - so that it can be scanned both ways.▼ Show more
Why do I have to indicate a date when I purchase my Aerobus ticket if it is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase?
The date you give when you purchase your Aerobus ticket is not correlated to your trip since your Aerobus ticket is open. This is only an additional indication to make the bus service more fluid.
What is the difference between the Aerobus A1 and A2 lines?
- Line A1 leaves and returns to terminal T1
- Line A2 leaves and returns to terminal T2.
Be careful especially when returning to the airport so as to arrive at the terminal that corresponds well to that of your airline. In the direction Airport to the city centre the route and stops are the same for both lines
What are the stops of the Aerobus?
The stops of the Aerobus in the direction : Barcelona Centre to Airport are:
- Pl. Catalunya, Sepúlveda-Urgell and Pl. Espanya.
The stops of the Aerobus in the direction: Airport to centre of Barcelona are:
- Pl. Espanya, Gran Via-Urgell, Pl. Universitat, Pl. Catalunya
Does the Aerobus operate on public holidays?
The Aerobus operates every day of the year without exception. The timetables and frequency of travel are also the same all year round.
What is the validity of the Aerobus one-way or round-trip ticket?
For a one-way Aerobus ticket:
- Purchased on the internet, the ticket is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Purchased on the spot (on board the bus/ at stops/at vending machines) the ticket is valid for 1 hour from the date of purchase.
For an Aerobus Ticket round trip:
- Purchased on the Internet, the one-way ticket is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. The return is valid for 15 days from the validation of the outward journey.
- Purchased on site (on board the bus/ at stops/at vending machines) the one-way ticket is valid for 1 hour from the date of purchase. The return is valid for 15 days from the validation of the outward journey.
Are the Hola BCN! card or T10 tickets valid for taking the Aerobus?
No, only Aerobus tickets are valid for travelling with the Aerobus. No other tickets sold in Barcelona are valid for this shuttle.
Is my Aerobus ticket valid for taking the metro?
No, the Aerobus ticket does not allow you to take another means of transport once you arrive in town. We advise you to buy a Hola BCN travel card for your subsequent trips to Barcelona, which is also very economical.
Do children have to buy an Aerobus ticket?
Children under 4 years of age travel free of charge on board the Aerobus provided they are accompanied by an adult. Beyond 4 years, all passengers pay the same price per trip. There are no discounts for this shuttle.
I arrive at terminal T1 but leave via Terminal T2. Does my Aerobus ticket allow me to make this change?
Yes, you can arrive at terminal T1 and leave via terminal T2, your Aerobus ticket does not take these changes into account. Just make sure you take the right bus, in this case the A2 bus from Catalonia Square.
Can I take the Aerobus with bulky luggage such as a stroller or a bicycle?
Yes, you can take the Aerobus with bulky luggage such as a stroller or a bicycle. Aerobus indicates that anything that can be transported by air can be transported on the bus where space for large objects is provided.
However, the regulations stipulate that if the bus is full, you will have to wait until the next one to transport your oversized items.
Is Aerobus suitable for wheelchairs?
yes, Aerobus is wheelchair accessible. They have a low floor and an access ramp for people with reduced mobility (PRM).
Can pets be transported in the Aerobus?
It is possible to travel in the Aerobús with pets as long as they are carried in boxes or cages so as not to disturb other passengers on the bus.
Only guide dogs for the blind are allowed if they are kept on a leash.▲ Show less
Avoid the crowd with skip the line tickets
Discover the Parc Güell in the best conditions by booking your ticket in advance. Antoni Gaudí was a visionary architect who wanted to combine the city and nature to make life more pleasant. This garden city is not only a modernist work, it is an example of urban construction that is still relevant today.More
Our selection of the best hotels
The centre of Barcelona is called Ciutat Vella. It is the old town and its districts such as the Eixample, El Raval, El Born, El Gótico and Barceloneta. It’s for sure the ideal area to be during vacation. This guide and handmade selection of city centre hotels will help you to book according to your budget and likes.
Visit the FC Barcelona stadium
The FC Barcelona club offers you the opportunity to visit its mythical stadium. The Camp Nou tour begins with the locker room then you will follow the tunnel that leads to the stadium's lawn ... Chills guaranteed!
Buy all matches for the 2019 - 2020 season
With our partner, you buy the Official Ticket Package for the matches of La Liga and all the matches of the Champions League played at Camp Nou, the Barcelona Stadium.