Parking your car in Barcelona
Parking your car in Barcelona can be a problem and expensive.
Our advice would be to avoid bringing a car into the city centre. Instead try using the public transport system. The Barcelona metro system can take you almost everywhere that you need to go. If no metro goes to your destination then buses or taxis are easily available and offer a low-cost transport option.
But if you definitely need to park your car in Barcelona, then we give you some recommendations and a number of options:
Discounted parkings by points of interest in Barcelona
- Are you driving a foreign plated car?
Bear in mind that these cars are more often targeted for robbery. When driving make sure that your doors and trunk is locked and windows closed or at least not wide open so someone could reach in and grab something of value.
foreign plated car? Bear in mind that these cars are more often targeted for robbery
To give you some peace of mind it is best to park your car in a car parking with some form of security surveillance, even though most parkings do not give guarantees of security.
Thinking of taking your car to Barcelona? Good idea: this means of transport will not only allow you to get to Barcelona quickly from any part of Europe, but also to visit its surroundings without having to rely on public transport. The only problem is that once you're there, where to park? It has to be said that it is very difficult to park in certain areas, especially in downtown Barcelona - both because of the density of traffic and the scarcity of parking spaces on the roads.
So how do you park in Barcelona without getting carried away? Parclick offers you the solution!
Parclick is a parking reservation platform. The advantages of Parclick? There are many of them and with special prices for short or long term parking. We explain them to you below!
Rather than going round in circles through the streets of Barcelona in search of a parking space, and finally opting for a car park that is too expensive or too far from your destination, Parclick offers you to choose one of the more than 150 car parks in Barcelona, depending on their options or location. Select the one that suits you best; when the time comes, come to the car park with your Parclick reservation voucher. And that's it!
Booking your parking space from home will allow you to compare all the parking options: multiple entrances and exits, disabled parking spaces, video surveillance, 24-hour opening... Some car parks in Barcelona also accommodate several categories of vehicles, such as motorcycles or motorhomes. If you own a truck, we particularly recommend the BSM García Fària car park; if you wish to park your camper van, Parclick offers you the same car park or the Freser Trinxant car park
The BSM Moll d' Espanya parking is perfect for buses passing through the city centre of Barcelona, and more specifically the port of Barcelona.
You can also choose the length of the parking period: a few hours, several days and up to a whole month!
Discount parkings in Barcelona at reduced prices
Parclick strives to offer its customers the best rates: booking your car park with Parclick will generally be cheaper than going directly to the car park without a reservation. In Barcelona, for example, our low-cost parkings such as the BSM Rius y Taulet, the NN Sant Gervasi and the Viajeros car park illustrate this. Several Parclick parkings even offer special packages for major events, such as matches at Camp Nou or certain festivals in Barcelona.
Please note that some car parks are more advantageous for short term parking (a few hours or several days) but less interesting for stays of several weeks... or vice versa. Thanks to Parclick, you can compare the prices of each car park carefully to avoid being cheated!
The Multiparking advantage
Book several car parks at the same time for cheap? It's possible!
If you plan to travel throughout the city for tourism or business, Parclick offers you a special subscription: it allows you to reserve a parking space in a network of 39 car parks (owned by the operator BSM) for a period ranging from one day to one week, and at an unbeatable price. You can park near the Gracia quarter, the Sagrada Familia or the Barcelona Zoo... all up to 69€ per week!
Are you cancelling your trip to Barcelona? Have you spotted another car park that best meets your needs? Don't worry about it. Parclick allows you to cancel your reservation until the day before your arrival at 11:59 p. m., or even up to one hour before your arrival depending on the parking you choose (full refund except possible booking fees).
Parking in Barcelona: which parkings to choose?
As mentioned above, Parclick offers about 150 parking lots in Barcelona, particularly in the city centre. So, for example, you can park nearby:
- Camp Nou. If you are looking for a car park near the famous FC Barcelona stadium (the "Camp Nou"), Parclick offers two car parks nearby: Ronda Park and BSM Tanatori Les Corts are two car parks close to Camp Nou, less than 10 minutes walk from the stadium.
- At the beach of Barcelona. Parclick offers a wide variety of car parks near the beach of Barcelona, notably in La Barceloneta (parking COPARK Plaza del Mar) or in the Poblenou (BSM Litoral Port)
- Off the Sagrada Familia. There is no shortage of car parks near the Sagrada Familia. In particular, the BSM car parks Sagrada Familia and NN Valencia are very interesting for their proximity: these two car parks in Barcelona are only 5 minutes away from the Sagrada Familia;
- Güell Park: the BSM Torrent de l' Olla car park is less than 10 minutes walk from the Güell Park, and barely more from the Casa Museu Gaudi.
- Off the Passeig de Gràcia. Parclick offers many car parks along the Passeig de Gràcia, and in particular the SABA BAMSA Passeig de Gràcia car park - which is only two minutes away from Casa Batlló; the SABA Pau Claris car park is only a few steps away from Casa Milà, which also overlooks the Passeig de Gràcia.
- At the Plaça de Catalunya (or Catalonia Square): the SABA Plaça Catalunya car park is on the square itself, making it the ideal place to leave your car near this famous Barcelona square.
No matter where you want to park in Barcelona, Parclick offers a large number of cheap car parks! You can search directly for the most convenient car parks in the main districts of Barcelona, such as Les Corts, the Gothic Quarter, El Raval, and of course the city centre of Barcelona (30). Parclick also makes it easy to park close to the various axes, such as the Diagonal, or the most emblematic monuments.
Parclick is a considerable asset given the difficulty of parking in Barcelona. Its varied offer allows you to adapt to your specific needs. Why don't you give it a try?