Safety regulations at the entrance to the Camp Nou Stadium
The rules and instructions of FC Barcelona for the access to the Camp Nou stadium are as follows:
- It is prohibited to introduce any type of weapon or object that could be released or could be used as such. Anyone attempting to enter objects (including drums, trumpets, megaphones, etc.) will be denied entrance to the Stadium. Small folding umbrellas may be allowed.
- It is prohibited to introduce any flag or banner mounted on a large pole. Small flags with plastic sticks, flexible and empty inside, may be authorized.
- There are no stores or similar places in the Stadium to leave objects of any kind; therefore, it is advisable not to bring objects whose entry into the Stadium could be denied. If you bring some of these prohibited items, you are advised to leave them at your hotel so you do not run the risk of having them abandoned before entering the Stadium.
- The introduction or sale of alcoholic beverages at the Stadium is prohibited.
- Flares, fireworks or any pyrotechnic device in the Stadium are strictly prohibited. Anyone who tries to enter an item of this type will be denied entrance to the Stadium and the ticket will be confiscated.
- It is also prohibited to bring to the Camp Nou Stadium anything that could cause a fire hazard (rolls of toilet paper, large poster paper / banners, etc.).
- It is forbidden to introduce laser pointers, animals or professional cameras or video cameras.
- Any person who is considered to be drunk or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, may be denied entry or may be expelled if it causes disturbances once inside.
In addition to the previous guidelines regarding the entry, fans are reminded that it is not allowed to throw any type of objects anywhere in the stadium nor between the spectators.
Since January 2012, FC Barcelona prohibits smoking at the Camp Nou. This prohibition extends to the steps, vomitorios and, in general, the whole interior of the Stadium.
Thursday 12 October 2017 - 13:26