Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer:
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!
Skip the line tickets
The Sagrada Familia is the most visited monument in Barcelona. The basilica attracts more than 4.5 million visitors per year (2016). Queues at the Sagrada Família can last one, even two hours during peak touristic season.
>>Note that since the covid-19 pandemic you can't buy tickets on-site. Let us hope that this measure does not last in time<<
However, you can avoid the lines very easily by following these tips:
1- Buy Sagrada Familia skip the line ticket in advance.
- This is the simplest way to make your visit easier and to guarantee your entrance at the right time.
- Each ticket sold on this website requires you to choose a date and time slot for your visit, guaranteeing that you will not have to queue.
- Tickets purchased at the Basilica's ticket office cost more because of the processing fees, another good reason to buy your ticket in advance.
2- Avoid the line by booking a guided tour.
- Booking a Sagrada Familia guided tour also gives you priority access to the Basilica.
- You and your group will save time in line. You'll get the most out of your visit.
3- Choose the right time slot
- The Sagrada Familia is open all week.
- The ticket guarantees a smooth visit because the number of visitors is limited.
- The best time to visit is in the morning when it opens at 9 am.
- Weekends are more visited than other days of the week.