Green, durable, fast and very good!
As its name suggests, Honest Greens is a restaurant chain that wants to democratize organic, healthy and fast food. A success!
Already three locations in Barcelona, five in Madrid. A decoration which reinforces this will to do things as ethical as possible. The key to success is of course a menu where each dish is made from local products, 90% plant-based, gluten-free, vegetarian, paleo... The remaining 10% is for lovers of animal proteins, once again local and sourced.
We enjoyed the Garden Bowls at 7€90. We chose a magnificent salad with curry: Homemade Thai green curry with local Mediterranean herbs, spinach, grilled vegetables, lime, bok choy, cashew nuts, cabbage and a black sticky coconut rice. We add a sauce at 0.95€ and finally animal or vegetable protein if we need (between 3 and 5.5€.): tofu, falafel but also chicken, salmon..
A healthy and original dish for a fair price!
An address in the spirit of the times, just next to Casa Batlló!
In this moment of pandemic Honest Greens also offers take away.
+ Find in Barcelona Coronavirus all the restrictions and sanitary measures in force with notably what is open and what is closed at the moment in Barcelona .
Honest GreensRambla de Catalunya,3, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Area: Eixample left
Website: Honest Greens - Barcelona
Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9h - 10:30h to 13h - 16:30h // Saturday to Sunday: 9:h - 10:30h to 13h - 16:30h
Metro/Bus: Pl. de Catalunya
Barcelona metro map
Hotels: Find your hotel in Barcelona in this area.