GEO PORTALS, S.L. with registered office in Andorra, Avda. del Pessebre 58, 2nd, 3rd, registered with the Registered Number of the company of Andorra 12838, llibre S-176, Foli 481-490, and provided with NRT number L-707990-G, from now "Barcelona.com"
At Barcelona.com we strive to keep our customers happy by handpicking the best tours out there, so that you can really savor the essence of your destination through Catalonia. But sometimes things don’t go according to plan. Travel arrangements change, things fall through. And as much as it pains us, we understand that sometimes cancellations are necessary. Below you will find our outlined cancellation policy.
If you need to cancel your participation in a tour for any reason, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Please note that our refund policy is the following:
- If the cancellation is made 48 hours or more days prior to a tour; you will only be charged of the payment gateway fee.**
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 48 hours prior to a tour.
- No Shows will not be refunded.
- Some providers – on Barcelona.com website – have different cancellations policies when the tours include a ticket for an attraction.
- Other provider named “Ticketbar” has its own cancellation policy which is clearly indicated on the page of each product, as during the purchasing process.
**For all private tours or tours with a total cost of over €1000, the cancellation policy and refund of part of the cost (if appropriate) will be subject directly to the conditions agreed to in the budgets, approved of by the customer.
Refunds will be processed to the credit card used for the original booking and the cancellation will be complete when you receive a cancellation email from the Barcelona.com team.
Refund requests for cancellations made 48 hours prior to a tour will be responded to within 5 business days to allow us time to investigate. Refunds will be given at the sole discretion of Barcelona.com.
If you wish to make an alteration to your tour, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your changes.
In the event that Barcelona.com is obligated to suspend a tour due to factors outside of its control, the company shall offer an alternative in the form of another tour or a different date within a 1 year period, aiming to adapt to the availability of the client. Should this not be possible, the entirety of the fee paid shall be refunded.