Political Institutions in Catalonia :
- The Estatut of Autonomia is the basic institutional rule of Catalonia. It defines the rights and duties of citizens of Catalonia, the political institutions of the Catalan nationality, their skills and relationships with the state and the financing of the Government of Catalonia.
- Le Président de la Generalitat dirige et coordonne l'action du conseil exécutif du gouvernement de Catalogne. Il est élu par le Parlement Catalan.
Le Président aujourd'hui est Artur Mas (CiU). Il est devenu président le 23 Décembre 2010 pour la première fois, après le gouvernement de Pascual Maragall.
- The executive Council has executive and administrative functions; The counselors are responsible for various departments (15 currently). Each department has its general secretariat and organizes itself in general directions. Exceptionally, the government can name commissions to which it assigns specific tasks.
- Parliament : representative of the Catalonian people, it legislates, approves the budget of the Generalitat, controls the action of the government and elects the President of the Generalitat.
- Official languages : Catalan and Spanish.
Our selection of the best hotels
Let us show you our selection of hotels we recommend in the city centre of Barcelona! Lodging in the city centre will be the way to assure the visit of most of the major monuments by walking..
Spanish Cup Tickets - 25/01/2018
Champions League Tickets - 14/03/2018
Park in Barcelona through Parclick
- Car, Van or Caravan
- Guarded parking
- Free Cancellation
- Guaranteed parking space
If you come to Barcelona with a vehicle, park close to your destination at the best price. With Parclick, you can save up to 70% of the official price and guarantee your parking space. More than 125 car parks are awaiting you!
Your comment has been recorded and will be published after moderation.