Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer:
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!
How to get to Park Güell?
The park is out of the way. It is important to plan your visit carefully so that you arrive at the time indicated on your ticket:
- The hop-on hop-off tourist bus (blue route) which we mentioned in two of our combined Park Guell entrance tickets, drops you off just a stone's throw from Park Güell which is nice. The stop is on the Travessera de Dalt, a 10-minute walk away, and it is recommended that you get there via La Carrer de Larrard (main entrance).
- Bus 24 leaves from Plaça Catalunya and leaves you not far from the park. Other bus lines are: H6, 32 and 92.
- Park Guell Metro: get off at Lesseps L3 or Vallcarca L3 metro stations and walk for about 20 minutes. Vallcarca station is located at the top of the park and you only have to go down to the main entrance. The Lesseps station, on the other hand, is at the bottom of the park, so you will have to go up using the escalators.
- By taxi, it's very convenient and fast but a bit expensive. From the city centre it costs 13-16 euros. Same price for the return trip. There is a taxi rank at the main entrance.
Map of how to get to Park Güell by metro, bus, and tourist bus
Use this map to find the nearest metro station, bus station, and tourist bus stop to Park Guell:
Map of Park Güell: the paying area, the free area, and the different entrances.
There are three possible entrances to Park Güell: from Carrer D'Olot (main entrance), which is an extension of Carrer de Larrard, from Carretera del Carmel, number 23, and from Passatge de Sant Josep de la Muntanya, which is served by escalators.