The S. Pellegrino and Acqua Panna World's 50 Best Restaurants, produced by Britain's Restaurant Magazine, were unveiled yesterday in the medieval splendour of London's medieval after voting by a panel of more than 800 chefs, restaurateurs, journalists and food experts..
For the year 2012: Danish restaurant Noma was crowned the world's best restaurant for the third year in a row in an annual list.. But once again El Celler de Can Roca restaurant in Girona was rewarded and came second!
The 2012 top ten:
1. Noma; Copenhagen, Denmark
2. El Celler de Can Roca; Girona, Spain
3. Mugaritz; San Sebastian, Spain
4. D.O.M.; Sao Paulo, Brazil
5. Osteria Francescana; Modena, Italy
6. Per Se; New York, USA
7. Alinea; Chicago, USA
8. Arzak; San Sebastian, Spain
9. Dinner by Heston Blumenthal; London, UK
10. Eleven Madison Park; New York USA