All information about Barcelona El Prat airport- BCN
Barcelona Airport is located south-west of the city of Barcelona, between the city limits of El Prat de Llobregat, Viladecans and Sant Boi. It is just 3 km from the Port of Barcelona, one of the most important ports in the Mediterranean for container traffic and the leader in the cruise market.
It is also located near the Free Zone Consortium, one of the most important industrial and logistics centres in Spain.
The Barcelona Airport has 2 main terminals - T1 and T2
To fully meet the needs of visitors, passengers and their companions, Barcelona airport terminals offers the following services:
1. Operative services 24 hours a day, all year round.
2. Provision of access and means of transport.
3. Public vehicle parking open 24 hours a day.
4. Luggage trolleys. 5. Public assistance and information service:
Flight information (times, boarding gates, etc.)
Information on access and transportation to the airport (bus, taxi, train, etc.)
Information on airport services and facilities.
Adaptation of the facilities for the handicapped.
Notifications over the PA system.
6. Shopping and restaurant areas.
7. First-aid service.
8. Lost property.
9. Left-luggage office.
10. Terminal security: metal detectors, luggage inspection equipment, etc.
11. Information for passengers on their rights.
12. Provision of infrastructures for checking in, luggage, boarding/disembarkation and security. 13. Supervision and control of quality on all passenger services provided by others
If you come to Barcelona with a vehicle, park close to your destination at the best price. With Parclick, you can save up to 70% of the official price and guarantee your parking space. More than 125 car parks are awaiting you!
Your comment has been recorded and will be published after moderation.