Wooden Boat Cruise in Barcelona : Afternoon Vibes
1.5 hours sunset sailing along the coast of Barcelona.
This “Wooden Boat Cruise in Barcelona Afternoon Vibes” tour is greatest way to enjoy sunset over Barcelona skyline. Fresh drink, music and 120m2 deck are welcoming you aboard an authentic Turkish wooden schooner. Goleta “Karya” is magic to enjoy an agreeable 1.50-hour cruise along the Mediterranean Sea with panoramic views of the city’s monuments and famous sights.
- Experience our Sunset Vibes experience aboard a classic wooden schooner.
- Enjoy views of Barcelona’s cityscape and the Mediterranean coast.
- A 90-minute boat trip with music and fresh drink.
Wooden Boat Cruise in Barcelona - Afternoon Vibes -Description
Karya: A classic wooden boat with today comfort!
Sail on board an authentic wooden schooner. Karya was handcrafted, according to traditional plans, by a Turkish shipbuilder in 2008. You will love its comfortable equipment : a 120m2 deck with indoor spaces furnished with chairs and tables and an amazing chill-out zone on the upper deck. This goleta seems to have being built for Mediterranean sunset cruises..
Enjoy the best views of Barcelona during sunset.
Meet in Port Vell at 6:30 pm and forget everything about city life. You are going to experience afternoon vibes along the Mediterranean Sea, that is a sunset over Barcelona’s skyline. This 90-minute sightseeing cruise will be the occasion to admire the city's most important monuments from the sea in music with a fresh drink.
This 1.50-hour Barcelona boat sailing takes place as follows:
- Experience the luxury and comfort of sailing on board goleta Karya everyday at 6:30pm.
- From Port Vell, you will sail along the coast, taking in the Barcelona skyline and the city’s cultural highlights.
- The sun sets and makes it more magical to discover the statue of Christopher Columbus, W Hotel, Montjuic Mountain and Castle.
- We’ll pass in front of the Mapfre Towers and the Olympic Port, then continue our trip alongside Nova Icària, Bogatell beach and the Mar Bella sands.
- As our traditional gulet traces the coastline, we’ll be able to see the Torre Agbar, the spinning arrows of the Sagrada Familia and Tibidabo Mountain beyond.
- On board you can purchase snacks and drinks to make you cruise a very special one before to come back to the old harbor.
- Meeting point: Meet at “Goleta Karya” Moll d’España, 5 (Port Vell), 08005 Barcelona - We get on board just at the end of Rambla del Mar and opposite the Maremagnum shopping centre.
- Metro line: Drassanes L3
- Bus: D20, H14, V15, V13, V17
- Duration: 90 minutes (approximately).
- Departure time: 6:30pm.
- Sail through Barcelona’s Coast at sunset.
- See the outstanding monuments from the sea.
- Admire the panoramic views and the skyline.
- Buy snacks and drinks at on board bar.
- Our Sunset Vibes experience is a 90-minute boat trip along the Barcelona coastline, available at sundown from 15 June to 15 September.
- There’s a 120m2 deck for passengers to enjoy, along with indoor spaces furnished with chairs and tables, and a chill-out zone on the upper deck.
- Karya Boat has WC facilities for men and women, while the onboard bar means that no-one will go thirsty.
- Alcoholic drinks and snacks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from harbor
- Duration: 90 minutes (approximately).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Sailing season: From 15 June to 15 September - weather permitting
- Sailing schedule: Tours aboard Karya Boat are subject to weather conditions. In the event that the boat trip cannot take place as planned, clients will be offered two options. The first is to choose an alternative date or time; the second, (if possible) is to sail inside Port Vell
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!