Skip the Line - Early Picasso Museum & Gothic - Guided Tour
Visit the Picasso Museum skipping the queues and take a guided tour through the Gothic Quarter and Born neighborhoods
Why you should go ?
Visit the Picasso Museum skipping the queues. Take a guided tour through the Gothic Quarter and Born neighborhoods. Learn about the city history and interesting facts. See emblematic points of the city such as Las Ramblas or the Cathedral of Barcelona.
Did you know Barcelona was once a Roman settlement? That's right, the city got its current name from the Latin word Barcino.
The Romans that once lived in the territory gave it to their settlement, some remains of which are still visible in the Gothic Quarter today. Walk through its medieval cobbled streets and learn about the city history. Listen to your guide as you see some of the most important landmarks of the city center, such as Las Ramblas. See the Cathedral of Barcelona from the exterior and wonder at the impressive monument.
Head towards the Born neighborhood. Admire the exterior of the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar. The next stop of your tour will be the Picasso Museum. This is the first museum created to honor the painter, when he was still alive. Discover details of the artist life and career. Appreciate the works of the painter and his artistic evolution during the visit.
Once the guided tour finishes, you will be able to stay inside the museum for as long as you wish.
Important information: tour not recommended for children under 3 years old.
- Local guide.
- Radio guide system.
- Monolingual or bilingual tour (depending on chosen date).
- Admission and guided visit to the Picasso Museum.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Admission to the Cathedral of Barcelona and the Basilica of Santa María del Mar.
- Please note: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people.
- This is a walking tour of 2 hours. Please wear appropriate attire.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- We do not recommend carrying backpacks. If you do carry one with you, you must leave it at the box office to access the museum.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!