Quality Sparkling Wine & Olive Oil Experience with Brunch
Join a half day tour and visit the oldest and most spectacular Llopart wine boutique and wine cellar.
Why you should go ?
Join a half day tour and visit the oldest and most spectacular Llopart wine boutique and wine cellar. An expert guide in winemaking will take you on a guided tour of the vineyards, the old winery and the modern winery. Sample three of their olive oils in the family farmhouse. Continue visiting the facilities where all the Llopart production takes place. Enjoy a wine and sparkling wine tasting paired with a brunch of local products.
Join us on a half day tour and enjoy an exclusive experience. Visit the ancient and most spectacular boutique winery, Llopart. Chosen by Guy Fieri for the filming of his program: Guy Fieri's Spain Adventure!
Sit back and relax on the journey from Barcelona to the Penedès region, 20km from the coast. The sun and the Mediterranean Sea make this a privileged area for vine harvest. The great quality of the wine in the region has awarded it with the Penedès Certificate of Origin.
After a warm welcome and a glass of sparkling wine you will start your visit with an expert of the winery. Learn about organic farming and the elaboration of artisanal wine and sparkling wine. Explore the private country house of the Llopart family, inherited by Bernardus Leopardi. Enjoy an olive oil tasting in the place.
Continue with a visit of both the old and modern areas. Learn how the sparkling wines of this prestigious Catalan cellar are elaborated and age. Travel back in time and see the small basement cellar in the house, where in 1887 the first bottle of Llopart's sparkling wine was created. Next, see one of their oldest vineyards "La vinya de Paulino", which has vines that are more than 75 years old.
See the sparkling wine current production area. Enter their exclusive tasting room - ExVite - and taste one glass of wine and one glass of sparkling wine Gran Reserva. A brunch of local products composed of cold meats, cheese and pa amb tomàquet will be served with the two drinks.
Do not miss the opportunity to visit an authentic and charming winery. Taste wines and sparkling wines of the highest quality!
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Bilingual tour in English and Spanish.
- Guided tour and commented tasting of one wine, two sparkling wines Gran Reserva and two olive oils.
- Brunch of local products in the ExVite tasting room of Llopart; sparkling wine paired with cold meats, cheese and Pa amb tomàquet(bread with spread tomato)
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Please remember to request a change in the regular menu in the event of food intolerances or diet requirements when making your booking. Please wait for confirmation. If we are not notified in advance, the company will hold no responsibility for not being able to accommodate your needs.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
- No shows will not be refunded.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!