Pyrenees : Vall De Núria Full Day Trip (lunch Not Included)
Join a full day tour and discover the breathtaking area of the Pyrenees
Why you should go ?
Join a full day tour and discover the breathtaking area of the Pyrenees. An incomparable landscape from where to enjoy the dreamiest views. From high peaks to leafy valleys, enjoy the streams of crystal clear water. Visit the Romanesque monastery of Ripoll with your guide. Take the funicular railway and access the Nuria Valley. Enter the Sanctuary or enjoy a tasting of local products at the site.
Your tour includes many activity discounts in the valley. Take advantage of those and enjoy the options!
Leave the hustle and bustle of Barcelona for the serenity of the alpine mountains. In only two hours, you will experience a complete change of environment.
Discover bucolic landscapes and marvel at the breathtaking views. Today, the Pyrenees still represent nature in its pure state. Admire the new constructions of stony houses and slate roofs, which have preserved the rustic ambiance. The area will surprise you not only for its amazing scenery but also for its important artistic heritage. Visit the Roman Monastery of Santa Maria in Ripoll and learn about its important history.
Take the funicular railway up to the Nuria Valley, the only way to reach the area. On arrival, enjoy a guided tour to the Sanctuary of the Virgin Nuria and the surrounding natural area. Sample local products after the visit and before enjoying the free time for lunch, at your own expense. Its great outdoors and cultural richness, suitable for the whole family, invite you to take part in different activities available.
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Radio guide system.
- Assistant on board.
- Admission to Santa María de Ripoll monastery. Guided tour.
- Tasting of local products.
- Return ticket for the funicular railway at the Nuria Valley.
- Discounts on numerous activities.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Complementary activities in the Nuria Valley.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please note: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people.
- Please note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!