Park Güell & Sagrada Familia Guided Tour with Tower & Transfer
Join us for a guided tour to the most important landmarks in the city of Barcelona.
Why you should go ?
Join us for a guided tour to the most important landmarks in the city of Barcelona. Visit the most artistic park in the city. Learn about its history and origins by the hand of a local guide. Admire Gaudi’s mastery and make sure not to miss out on the rich symbolism of his works. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia. Discover how nature influenced and inspired Gaudí on his planning. Climb one of the towers for breathtaking views over the city. Discover all the secrets both buildings keep!
- Park Güell + Sagrada Familia: departure at 11AM.
- Meeting point at Gaudí Experience on Larrard Street number 41.
- Second part of the tour starts at 2PM from the Julià Travel office in Carrer de Sardenya 311. Transportation between sights is included.
Park Güell guided tour: An experienced guide will pick you up after check in and you will enter the venue together. Remember to check in 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
As one of the most important works by Antoni Gaudí, the park is set in a unique area with amazing views over the city. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984, discover how the original project of Gaudí changed to build the current public park. Walk around the Monumental area of the park following your guide. Wander at Gaudí’s mastery and see how he created a naturalistic and organic style, achieving a perfect fusion between architecture and nature.
Sagrada Familia guided tour: An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica. Remember to check in 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
Enter the monument and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets.
Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details. Will you miss it out?
- Local guide.
- Monolingual tour in English
- Radio guide system.
- Admission to the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia.
- Elevator to one of the towers (one way – up).
- Admission to Park Güell
- Transfer from Park Güell to Sagrada Familia.
- Admission to Gaudi’s Museum house.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Important information to parents/guardians: Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years (those included). Your guide will provide you with the needed devices for you all to enjoy a guided tour.
- Please note: Radio guide system in Sagrada Familia is offered to groups of more than 9 people.
- Please note: Radio guide system in Park Güell is offered to groups of more than 5 people.
- Due to security checks held by Sagrada Familia, waiting times to access the venue may be longer on some days. No refunds will be provided.
- Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded.
- You will visit the towers without your guide. Please note you will have to walk down the stairs in Sagrada Familia.
- Transportation included on the duration of the tour.
- Sagrada Familia reserves the right to close the access to the towers due to weather conditions or other force majeure causes without prior notice.
- Children under age 6, unaccompanied children from 7 to 17, people with reduced mobility, those who suffer from vertigo or cardiovascular diseases are not allowed to go up the towers.
- The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venue.
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Visitors cannot enter barefoot. No flip flops permitted.
- No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
- No see-through clothing permitted.
- Access with plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies is not permitted.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!