Montserrat, Tapas and Wine
Half-day tour from Barcelona in small groups
- Discover the breathtaking mountain and monastery of Montserrat in a small group
- Free time to visit the souvenir shop and the Farmer’s Market
- English guided tour at wine cellar
- Stroll through the vineyards and the cellar
- Tasting of three local wines
- Enjoy a delicious homemade local tapas lunch
Meet our top sales half day Montserrat & Wine experience, aimed at offering the best of Barcelona’s sur- rounding countryside in a highlights shorter format! Our half day tour has two departures and both of them will allow for you to keep on sightseeing around Barcelona in the afternoon, thanks to their early drop off time. Montserrat & Wine in a nutshell!
- 09:45 am - Meet at Plaza Catalunya, 21 (by the Hard Rock Café)
- 10:00 am - Departure for Montserrat Monastery
- 11:30 am - Guided visit through Montserrat Monastery
- 12:20 pm - Free time at Montserrat (around 1 hour)
- 1:20 pm - Meet your tour guide again
- 1:30 pm - Departure for the winery
- 2:00 pm - Guided visit through the vineyards and the cellar
- 2:45 pm - Wine tasting (3 local wines) and tapas lunch
- 3:45 pm - Departure for Barcelona*
- 5:00 - 5:30 pm - Arrival to Plaza Catalunya, 21 (by the Hard Rock Café)
*Includes enough time to choose amongst a short hike, enjoying the landscape, attend church service or shop at the local farmers’ market. It does not include enough time to visit the Black Madonna or the Escolania. For those, check our Montserrat, Food and Wine tour.
**Please note that the way back to Barcelona takes around 1 h – 1 h 30 minutes depending on traffic conditions.
Health insurance for every passenger
Shared transportation in an air-conditioned bus
Local English speaking-guide
Guided visit to Montserrat monastic complex (1 hour) · Free time at Montserrat (around 45 mins)
Guided visit to boutique wine cellar and 3 wine tasting · Spanish tapas selection accompanying tasting
Possibility to buy the wines tasted (shipping available)
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Montserrat Funiculars, Cog Train or Museum tickets
Tips and gratuities
For infants, booking is needed and no meals or car seat are included.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!