Gaudí Highlights: Casa Batlló & Milà + Sagrada Familia & Park Güell
Visit the most emblematic works of Gaudí in the city of Barcelona in a single day.
- Discover the most emblematic works in Barcelona by the Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí with no queues.
- Check in at our offices and meet your guides.
- Walk along Passeig de Gràcia towards the Casa Batlló.
- Admire the impressive buildings in the avenue, main residential area of the bourgeoisie during the 19th century.
- Get to know the history of Barcelona.
Why you should go ?
Visit the most emblematic works of Gaudí in the city of Barcelona in a single day. Take a walking tour through Passeig de Gràcia and a guided tour to Casa Batlló and La Pedrera-Casa Milà. Have lunch by yourself before visiting the Sagrada Familia and heading to Park Güell. Learn about the history of all four landmarks with your local guide!
Casa Batlló: A complete refurbishment of a previous existing construction. Josep Batlló, the owner of the building at the time, was a great businessman of the city textile industry. He was so impressed by Gaudí's preceding works that asked him to lead the project. Although Gaudí was already a relevant architect working on several big projects at the time, accepted the offer. The building is a perfect example of how he got his inspiration from nature. Wonder at the organic shapes and mix of colours and decorations. Visit Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera.
La Pedrera - Casa Milà: Gaudí was asked to build this house by the well-known Milà family. Pere Milà i Camps was a rich businessman who inherited the fortune made by his father from the textile industry. The construction consisted in various flats. From those, the first floor was the house for the Milà family. The rest of the floors were divided into several apartments for renting. Discover why the construction envisioned was delayed several times. Visit the two courtyards and the three last floors (rooftop, attic and one apartment). At the end of the visit you will be able to stay in the building as long as you wish.
You will now have 3 hours to have lunch and reach our office in Sagrada Familia by yourself. From la Pedrera you can walk to our office in 30 minutes. Take on Provença Street straight to Sagrada Familia. Or take the metro (L5/blue line) from Diagonal to Sagrada Familia. Remember you must check in at 02.45PM for the afternoon part of the tour.
Sagrada Familia: Enter the monument and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk around the nave and listen to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets. Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details. At the end of the tour follow your guide to take the transfer to Park Güell.
Park Güell: one of the most important works by Antoni Gaudí, the park is set in a unique area with amazing views over the city. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984, discover how the original project of Gaudí changed to build the current public park. Walk around the Monumental area of the park following your guide. Wander at Gaudí’s mastery and at the perfect fusion between architecture and nature. See how he created a naturalistic and organic style. Feel the broken tile mosaics he created and discover all the hidden spots and secrets the park keeps.
Get ready to discover all the secrets hidden with the explanations of our guides!
- Transfer between Sagrada Familia and Park Güell.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Local guide.
- Radio guide system.
- Admission to Casa Batlló.
- Admission to La Pedrera-Casa Milà.
- Admission to Sagrada Familia.
- Admission to Park Güell.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Transportation from Park Güell.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Important information to parents/guardians: Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years (those included). Your guide will provide you with the needed devices for you all to enjoy a guided tour.
- Please note: Radio guide system in Sagrada Familia is offered to groups of more than 9 people.
- Please note: Radio guide system in Park Güell is offered to groups of more than 5 people.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
- Julià Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events being celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons.
- Please note this is a walking tour. Please wear appropriate attire.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Due to security checks held by Sagrada Familia, waiting times to access the venue may be longer on some days. No refunds will be provided.
- The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venue.
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Visitors cannot enter barefoot. No flip flops permitted.
- No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
- No see-through clothing permitted.
- Access with plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies is not permitted.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!