Fast Track Sagrada Familia Guided Tour & Sant Pau Art Nouveau
Join us for a guided tour of two outstanding modernist works
Why you should go ?
Join us for a guided tour of two outstanding modernist works. Admire Gaudi’s mastery and make sure not to miss out on the rich symbolism of his work. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia. See how nature influenced and inspired Gaudí on his planning.
Discover the impressive architectural complex of Sant Pau. Once the most important hospital in the city, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997.
Start the tour from our office next to Sagrada Familia. Remember you must check in at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity. An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica.
Enter the monument and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets. Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details.
When you tour finishes, your guide will guide you through Gaudí Avenue to Sant Pau. This street breaks the urban planning of the city connecting the two main modernist buildings in Barcelona.
The Sant Pau Art Nouveau Site was once the most important hospital in the city of Barcelona. Made by the modernist architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner, UNESCO declared it a World Heritage Site in 1997. You will travel through the history of modern medicine in Barcelona, whilst admiring the many artefacts and tools. Will you miss them out?
- Local guide.
- Monolingual or bilingual tour.
- Radio guide system.
- Admission to the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia.
- Admission to Sant Pau Art Noveau Site.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Important information to parents/guardians: Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years (those included). Your guide will provide you with the needed devices for you all to enjoy a guided tour.
- Important information: in Sagrada Familia the radio guide system is provided for groups of more than 9 people.
- Due to security checks held by Sagrada Familia, waiting times to access the venue may be longer on some days. No refunds will be provided.
- Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded.
- The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venue.
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Visitors cannot enter barefoot. No flip flops permitted.
- No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
- No see-through clothing permitted.
- Access with plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies is not permitted.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!