e-bike tour Barcelona Wine and Tapas
Daily 3,5 hours electric bike tour in small group.
A century ago Pablo Picasso, the Fine Arts student, was totally seduced by Barcelona. Our guided “e-bike tour Barcelona wine and tapas” takes you - without tiredness, at your own pace - along its paths, through the peace and quiet of the car-free districts. Picasso is the wonderful common thread as you discover: the Gothic Quarter, the exotic Parc de la Ciutadella, the Barceloneta beach and the port. A 3.5 hour e-bike tour in small groups, it ends with a wine and tapas tasting at an Art Nouveau bistro frequented by the artist. Picasso's life and the history of Barcelona will be described in detail by your guide, who is a sports enthusiast (?? Really) but also fond of history and anecdotes.
- Explore Barcelona during this 3,5 hours electric bike tour, every day of the week.
- A car-free ride thru the Gothic Quarter, the exotic Ciutadella Park, the Barceloneta fishermen's district, beach and seaside...
- Wine and tapas tasting at an Art Nouveau bistro.
- Local guides explain every monument and share anecdotes about Picasso's work and student life, and Barcelona's history.
e-bike tour Barcelona Wine and Tapas Description
Electric Bike + Picasso as main thread = a perfect day!
An electric bike tour is already essentially fabulous because it allows you to visit a wide area without tiring yourself out, but with the added feeling that you are making some effort at least to deserve the visit! This guided tour of Barcelona is even more interesting when you consider that it offers you the opportunity to discover a "dream city", i. e. a city without cars, passing only through the small streets and squares so typical of the capital. Finally, being able to compare the city of Picasso to today's Barcelona will make you understand why so many people are in love with this city!
Picasso and Barcelona: a love story
Born in 1881 in Malaga, Pablo Ruiz Picasso spent his entire youth in Spain. In 1895 the family moved to Barcelona where his father taught at the School of Llotja (La Loge). Thanks to his father, Picasso, at only 14 years old, sat the entrance exam and did exceptionally well. A true prodigy, he was immediately admitted to the school. Picasso very quickly and perfectly mastered drawing and classical painting. He loved the city for its dynamism and for the artistic encounters he had there. At the age of 19, he exhibited for the first time in Barcelona, at the tavern of the "4 Gats". From that time on, he kept a deep attachment for the city, where he returned many times.
Explanations from your guide will help you capture the essence of the historical Barcelona during this ebike guided tour. Your journey will therefore be divided into the following steps:
- Pass through El Born, Barcelona's trendy district where tradition and modernity meet.
- We cross the Port to reach la Barceloneta, the fishermen's district that has become over the years the district of beaches and chiringuitos.
- Back through the Gothic Quarter and its labyrinth of streets and secrets.
- The opportunity to discover Pablo Picasso's studio, where he took his first steps as a painter.
- End of the tour at the Art Nouveau Bistro "Els 4 Gats". Picasso organized his first exhibition there and it was his daily headquarters during his bohemian life!
- Like him, enjoy the place and life by tasting traditional wines and tapas.
- Back to the meeting point.
- Availability: Daily at 4 p.m.
- Time 3,5 Hours
- Meeting Point : Find us 10 min before your tour starts in Montsio, 10
08002 Barcelona - a big building with a religious sculpture on the facade.
- Small-group electric Bike tour
- Professional Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Wine and tapas tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food or beverages not described in the product
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!