e-bike tour Barcelona Sagrada Familia
Daily 3,5 hours electric bike tour in small group.
This daily “e-bike tour Barcelona Sagrada Familia” will bring you to the main monuments of Antoni Gaudí, the genius architect of Catalan Art Nouveau. A three and a half hour open air and easy ride – it goes from the El Born Quarter to la Sagrada Familia where you will visit the Basilica with a skip the line ticket. The second part of the ebike tour passes along Passeig de Gràcia where you will be amazed by two of Gaudis most emblematic buildings: La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. Gaudi's life and work will be explained to you during the whole tour, by your knowledgeable guide..
- Explore Barcelona on this 3,5 hours electric bike tour every day of the week.
- Enter the Sagrada Familia without waiting with a skip-the-line ticket.
- Discover 2 other fantastic monuments of Gaudí: Casa Milá and Casa Batlló.
- Ride through El Born Quarter, Arc de Triomf, Ciutadella Park, Eixample and Passeig de Gràcia.
- Local guides explain every monument and share anecdotes about Gaudi's work and life.
e-bike tour Barcelona Sagrada Familia Description
Electric Bike + Gaudi Tour : A day to remember!
Do you know of a better way to discover a city than by bike? Having an electric bike only improves that experience. Imagine yourself then, on the streets of Barcelona, with your hair blowing in the wind and a smile on your face. An e-bike is so pleasant and easy when you get a little tired. Without stress, at your own pace, you will easily cross Barcelona in the footsteps of Antoni Gaudí, the most famous Catalan architect.
The immense architect of the Sagrada Familia
We know Antoni Gaudí (1852-1926) for his houses which symbolize Art Nouveau. But his greatest masterpiece without any possible discussion is the Sagrada Família. The most visited monument in Spain reflects his creative genius. From his technical inventions, such as the way of conceiving the chain arch structure, to his imagination and solid liturgical knowledge, this temple reflects not only the man but also the whole history and mysteries of the Christian faith. A symbolic creation that has never been equalled to this day. This is what we suggest you to experience on site.
Explanations from your guide will help you capture the essence of Gaudi during this Barcelona ebike tour. Your journey will therefore be divided into the following steps:
- Discovery of the El Born Quarter, the Parc de la Ciutadella and the Eixample Quarter.
- The halfway point of your ride will be devoted to visiting the unfinished church La Sagrada Família with a skip the line ticket.
- You will receive an audio guide at the entrance.
- Bike lanes in the Eixample district will take you to two of Barcelona's most emblematic buildings, Casa Milá and Casa Batlló.
- Casa Batlló (Batlló House) is the most original and dreamlike of the architect's creations. It has a polychrome facade decorated with ceramics and glass and an undulating roof allegory of Saint George killing the dragon. The fundamental work of Catalan modernism, of which Gaudí was the undisputed leader, it was built from 1904 to 1906.
- Casa Milà (Milà House) is also known as La Pedrera (the quarry). It is said that the cliffs near Barcelona were the architect's source of inspiration, but also because of the appearance of the building's undulating façade.
- Back to your departure meeting point.
- Availability: Daily at 11 am.
- Time: 3.5 hours
- Meeting Point : Find us 10 minutes before your tour starts in Rusc de Turisme, Carrer de Montsió 10, 08001 Barcelona, a big building with a religious sculpture on the facade.
- Small-group electric Bike tour
- Professional Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!