e-bike tour Barcelona Gaudi Highlights
Daily 3 hours electric bike tour in small group
- Enjoy this 3 hours ebike tour in Barcelona every day of the week.
- Discover 3 of Gaudí´s most fantastic monuments: the Sagrada Familia, Casa Milá and Casa Batlló.
- Ride through the Gothic Quarter, Park Ciutadella, the Eixample area and along Passeig de Gràcia.
- Local guides explain the history of each monument and share anecdotes about Gaudi's work and life.
Discover Barcelona at your own pace and have fun without any effort. Electric bike is the latest fashion way visit the city. This daily “e-bike tour Barcelona Gaudi Highlights” will lead you to the main monuments of the brilliant Catalan architect, father of Catalan Art Nouveau. A three-hour ride from the Gothic Quarter to the Sagrada Família for a long stop of explanations and a refreshing drink. Later you will head the very chic Eixample to admire the two most emblematic buildings of Gaudí: Casa Milá also known as la Pedrera and Casa Batlló before to come back to the meeting point. Every monument is explained to you by a passionate guide who will never run out of anecdotes about Gaudi's life.
e-bike tour Barcelona Gaudi Highlights Description
Gaudí Tour + E-Bike : Highly recommend
The only thing more pleasant than discovering a city by bike is to discover it by electric bike. Great device that makes you do a little physical effort but helps you generously as soon as you are tired. It is therefore at your own pace and without tiredness that you will cross Barcelona in the footsteps of the most famous Catalan architect and designer: Antoni Gaudí.
An incomparable architect
Antoni Gaudí (1852-1926) was the spearhead of the Art Nouveau movement in Spain. His work in Barcelona led him to build the city's most remarkable houses and monuments. Gaudí was a pioneer in many fields, using colours, textures and movement in a way that was completely new in his time. His work, so accomplished and yet never finished, is now a testimony to his tremendous talent.
To capture all the essence and genius of Gaudi your e-bike tour at each stage accompanied by explanations from your guide, takes place as follows:
- Discovery of the Gothic Quarter, the Ciutadella Park and the Eixample Quarter.
- The halfway point will be an opportunity for a long break and many explanations about La Sagrada Familia. This basilica, now a symbol of Barcelona throughout the world, and Antoni Gaudí's most famous monument. The architect devoted sixteen years of his life to its construction, living like a hermit in the building before having an accident and dying in 1926 without his project, as you know, being completed. A refreshing drink is also waiting for you!
- Bike lanes in the Eixample district will take you to two of Barcelona's most emblematic buildings, Casa Milá and Casa Batlló.
- Casa Batlló (Batlló House) is the most original and dreamlike of the architect's creations. Polychrome facade decorated with ceramics and glass, undulating roof allegory of Saint George killing the dragon. The fundamental work of Catalan modernism, of which Gaudí was the undisputed leader. It was built from 1904 to 1906.
- Casa Milà (Milà House) is also known as La Pedrera (the quarry) because of the cliffs near Barcelona were the architect's source of inspiration, but also because of the appearance of the building's undulating façade.
- Back to the Gothic Quarter, your departure meeting point.
- Availability: Daily at 11 am
- Time: 3 hours
- Meeting Point : Find us 10 min before your tour starts at RUSC de Turisme, Carrer Montsio 10, 08002 Barcelona - a big building with a religious sculpture on the facade.
Running late? Call us, we can not have the luxury to wait for anyone to start our tours on time.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!