Cultural & Gastronomic Experience In Medieval Villages: Vic & Rupit
Explore two of the most beautiful villages in Catalonia, Vic and Rupit.
- Visit Vic: Stroll around the historic city center and have a taste of typical Catalan culture.
- Visit Rupit: Discover a Catalan quaint village in the countryside, north of Barcelona.
- Enjoy a taste of typical cold meat products of artisanal production.
- Take part on an interesting workshop and elaborate your own Catalan sausage (butifarra).
Why you should go ?
Explore two of the most beautiful villages in Catalonia, Vic and Rupit. Visit the City Hall, the Cathedral, a charcuterie shop and the traditional market in Vic. Join a workshop to learn how to elaborate the Catalan sausage (butifarra) and taste typical cold meats. Tour Rupit with your guide and enjoy a typical Catalan meal for lunch (if option selected).
Join us in this unforgettable experience. Leave our office in central Barcelona on an air-conditioned coach towards Vic. Sit back and relax on the journey to this quaint town.
On arrival to Vic, you will enjoy an exclusive visit to the City Hall. Come out the main balcony, from where you will have a panoramic view of the main square and, on Tuesdays, of the traditional market. The market is one of the main attractions in the city as it welcomes people from the surrounding villages and tourists alike. Visit a local charcuterie, where you will taste typical cold meats. Take part in a workshop to learn how to elaborate your own Catalan sausage (butifarra). On Fridays, instead of the market you will visit the Episcopal Museum of Vic. Then, visit Vic’s Cathedral before heading to the countryside village of Rupit.
Enjoy the journey to Rupit and marvel at the picturesque landscapes. If you have included the option to your reservation, it is now time to enjoy a typical Catalan lunch. Those who have not included the lunch option will have one hour of free time for lunch.
Meet your guide again for a walking tour through the cobbled streets of this lovely village. Take advantage of the free time you will have after the tour to explore the peaceful atmosphere the place has to offer.
This is an excellent tour for photography lovers, Rupit has fantastic landscapes to capture.
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Radio guide system.
- Local guide.
- Catalan sausage workshop and cold meat degustation in “Ca la Teresona”.
- Admission to the Episcopal Museum in Vic (only on Fridays).
- Visit to Vic’s market (only on Tuesdays).
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Lunch in Rupit (optional). Typical Catalan menu of three dishes (starter, main course and dessert) and drink (water or house wine).
- The tour is not recommended for vegetarian or vegan people. The Catalan sausage workshop and the degustation of cold meat will not be changed for other activities.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please note: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people.
- Please note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
- Please remember to request changes to the regular menu due to food intolerances when making your reservation. Please wait for confirmation. If we are not notified in advance, the company is not responsible for not being able to accommodate your requirements.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!