Costa Brava & Dalí Full Day
Discover beautiful beaches, quaint towns and Dalí’s artwork on this full day tour from Barcelona
- Calella de Palafrugell: fisherman’s village located in the heart of Costa Brava. Marvel at its white little houses and charming atmosphere.
- Pals: in the heart of the Empordà, one of the most beautiful regions of Catalonia. Walk around its quaint narrow streets and discover this medieval town.
- Dalí Theatre-Museum: home of the largest and best exhibition of Salvador Dalí artworks.
Why you should go ?
Discover beautiful beaches, quaint towns and Dalí’s artwork on this full day tour from Barcelona. Visit the fishing village of Calella de Palafrugell and walk along the Camí de Ronda towards Llafranc. Wonder at the amazing Costa Brava. Explore the medieval village of Pals. Head to Figueres and visit the Dalí Theatre-Museum.
Leave our office in central Barcelona on an air-conditioned coach. Sit back and relax on the journey to one of the most beautiful areas of Catalonia, the Costa Brava.
Enjoy free time on arrival and explore this picturesque fishing village at your own pace. Meet your guide to start a walking tour. Follow your guide on the Camino de Ronda, which will take you to the neighboring town of Llafranc. The Caminos of Ronda border the entire Costa Brava and were previously used to monitor maritime contraband. The walk will last around 30 minutes and is suitable for all ages. See the rocky rugged coastline and the small coves surrounded by pine forests.
Your next destination will be Pals, a small inland town located on the top of a hill. The town is almost entirely integrated into an impressive medieval complex. Climb the cylindrical tower dating from the 12th century to enjoy fantastic panoramic views of the Costa Brava. Walk its cobbled streets and feel like you have travelled back in time. Admire the perfectly restored arches and stone balconies before meeting your guide.
At noon you will arrive in Figueres, where you will have 1 hour and a half to have lunch on your own. Explore the streets of the old town and savor a typical lunch. Visit the incredible Dalí Theater-Museum, which houses the largest collection of his works of art, and learn about the artistic evolution of Salvador Dalí.
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Radio guide system.
- Local guide.
- Tour guide on board.
- Visits to Calella de Palafrugell, Llafranc and Pals.
- Admission to the Dalí Theatre-Museum and the Dalí Jewels exhibition.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Admission to Girona’s Cathedral.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please note: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people.
- Please note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!