The Best of Gaudí: Sagrada Familia + Park Guell + Casa Batlló
Visit the most important Gaudi's masterpieces
Why you should go ?
Visit the most important landmark in the city of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia. Discover some of the most important modernist buildings in the city. Learn about the secrets hidden and skip the lines in Park Güell. Walk along the most important street in Barcelona and access Casa Batlló.
Start the tour from our office next to Sagrada Familia. Remember you must check in at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity. An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica.
Discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets. Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details.
Board an air conditioned coach for a short trip to the Park Güell, located in the upper part of the city. Enjoy a guided tour of the Park and discover why it is one of the most emblematic works by Gaudí. Wonder at the magnificent skills of Gaudí and its organic style, displayed all over the park. Did you know the Park is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO?
Follow your guide and board the coach again for a short trip to Passeig de Gràcia, the most important street in the city. Stroll down the same admiring the many modernist buildings, learn about their history and significance. Stop in front of La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, acces the last on a self-guided visit. Your guide will take you to the entrance of the Casa Batlló. Will you miss it out?
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Local guide.
- Radio guide system.
- Admission to Park Güell.
- Admission to Sagrada Familia.
- Admission to Casa Batlló.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Admission to Casa Milà (La Pedrera).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Important information to parents/guardians: Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years (those included). Your guide will provide you with the needed devices for you all to enjoy a guided tour.
- Please note: Radio guide system in Sagrada Familia is offered to groups of more than 9 people.
- Please note: Radio guide system in Park Güell is offered to groups of more than 5 people.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
- Julià Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events being celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons.
- Please note this tour includes about 4 hours of walking. Please wear appropriate attire.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Due to security checks held by Sagrada Familia, waiting times to access the venue may be longer on some days. No refunds will be provided.
- The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venue.
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.
- Visitors cannot enter barefoot. No flip flops permitted.
- No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
- No see-through clothing permitted.
- Access with plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies is not permitted.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!