with Optional Entrance to Poble Espanyol and Optional Lunch
- Poble Espanyol: a realistic scale reproductions of buildings, squares and streets of Spain. Watch craftsman working with leather, jewels or glass. Visit works by Picasso, Dalí and Miró in the Museum Fran Daurel.
Why you should go ?
Discover Barcelona and its history with us. Enjoy a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter and enter the beautiful Cathedral of Barcelona. Board an air conditioned coach for a panoramic tour through the city. Visit the Montjuïc Castle and enjoy the views from the cable car. Upgrade to access Poble Espanyol.
Check in at our office in central Barcelona and meet your guide.
For the first part of the activity, enjoy a walking tour of the Gothic Quarter. Stroll down one of the most important streets in the city until you reach the Cathedral of Barcelona. You will have some free time to visit the same on your own.
Meet your guide again to continue the walking tour. Walk the narrow streets of the oldest part of the city and discover the many secrets it holds. Marvel at the quaint medieval places hidden to the crowds and learn about their huge historical significance. Did you know the Gothic Quarter shelters the Old Jewish Quarter of Barcelona?
Follow your guide to Plaça Catalunya to board an air conditioned coach for a panoramic tour through the city. Drive through Passeig de Gràcia and admire the most popular Gaudi Houses, Casa Batlló and Casa Milà (La Pedrera). Notice some the most important modernist façades. Next, listen to your guide’s explanations as we drive near the sea. Discover the changes to the coastline of Barcelona for the Olympic Games in 1992. See the Olympic Port, the beach and the fisherman’s quarter from the bus, called Barceloneta.
Head to the Montjuïc Mountain, main scenery of the Olympic Games in 1992. See the Olympic stadium and ride the cable car for amazing views over the city. Visit the Montjuïc Castle for a guided visit of the oldest fortress in the city, today a fantastic viewpoint of Barcelona.
If you have chosen to upgrade your tour to enter Poble Espanyol, the guide will drop you off at the entrance. The rest of the group will continue to the Hard Rock Cafè in Plaça Catalunya, 5 minutes walking distance from Julià Travel office.
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Local guide.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Radio guide system.
- Entrance to Montjuïc Castle.
- Entrance to the Cathedral of Barcelona.
- Montjuïc cable car ride.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Entrance to Poble Espanyol (must select the option).
- Transportation from Poble Espanyol to the city center.
- Lunch menu in Restaurant La Font de Prades (must select the option).
- From the end of January to the beginning of March the cable car is under maintenance (days to concrete). The service will be replaced by an appetizer at the Montjuïc Castle.
- Important information: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
- Please note this activity includes walking long distances. Wear appropriate attire.
- Please remember to request a change in the regular menu in the event of food intolerances or diet requirements when making your booking. Please wait for confirmation. If we are not notified in advance, the company will hold no responsibility for not being able to accommodate your needs.
- Julià Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events being celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons.
- The entrance to Poble Espanyol is not included on the tour. The visit is self-guided. Please note transportation after the same is not included.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!