Tapas Barcelona Food Tour History and Tapas and Wine
History and tapas walking tour in old Barcelona.
Created by foodies for foodies, this 3.5hours “Barcelona food tour and Tapas” is the perfect balance between the discovery of a city and its gastronomy. Your guide, a native of Barcelona, will take you through the city's most emblematic districts in search of the most significant points in its history. Like true gourmet, he will stop in 4 emblematic restaurants for tastings of Catalan cuisine specialities like cheeses, octopus, local bread with tomato, Iberian ham,“pimientos de padrón” and local wines! An experience to share in small groups for a real moment of sharing and pleasure!
You are food lover. You have a perception of the city that we like: that of discovering its history and understanding its population through its gastronomy. With expert and native city guides you will be able to combine the best of these two aspects of the city in an adventure full of surprises and sharing.
Barcelona History tour : devour Barcelona!
This tour allows you to explore the city's most emblematic districts such as El Born. This trendy district of Barcelona where modernity meets tradition. There is, for example, the Picasso Museum and shops and bars so traditional that they seem to come from another time when they are confronted with avant-garde fashion shops of the same district. The Gothic quarter with its narrow streets and small squares is a veritable labyrinth and a mine of historical and architectural information from the Middle Ages to the present day.
Barcelona tapas tour: a devour tour!
The particularity of this tour is that of crossing, along the narrow streets and monuments, the gourmet restaurants that your guide knows. Far from tourist traps, he will be delighted to make you discover four of them. The opportunity to taste local foods like cheeses, octopus, “patatas bravas”, local bread with tomato, Iberian ham,“pimientos de padrón”. It is also an opportunity to taste spanish local wines.
Barcelona tapas tour highlights :
- Meet local guide at Plaça de Sant Jaume.
- 3.5 hours walking tour to explore the Born, Gothic and with a local guide.
- Stop at 4 specialty restaurants throughout the tour.
- Small group tour for an intimate experience.
- Midday tour: Monday to Saturday at 11:00 am or 6:00 pm.
- Meeting point Midday tour: 11am: La Rambla, 97 (outside músic store Casa Beethoven).
- Evening tour: Everyday.
- Meeting point Evening tour: 6pm: PLAZA SANT JAUME (outside costa coffee bar), Metro line : Jaume I.(Bus line : 45 - N8 - N28 - V15 - V17 stop at Vía Laietana - Comtal)
- Duration: 3.5 hours.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!