Barcelona is a city to discover with the eyes but also through its gastronomy. As you love culture as much as good food, we have selected for you the best of both worlds. Our tours are an opportunity to learn about Barcelona's history and discover its cuisine, recipes, craftsmen and good addresses. Between beautiful monuments and know-how our guided tours will make you discover markets, products and people. Above all, it is an opportunity to taste the best in each field.
Sign up for unforgettable food tours through Barcelona. We selected for you best culinary experiences for food lovers:
- Small groups of up to 8 people, ensuring you'll get personalized attention from the guide.
- English speaking experienced and locals guides.
- Get the inside scoop on Barcelona’s renowned foodie scene.
- Experience age-old traditions far from tourist trap.
- Meet the proud people behind amazing food.
- Savor Catalonia’s best tapas at restaurants exactly like locals.
Our most popular food tours in Barcelona combined:
- Visit best districts of Barcelona, along the way you dine at three of the city’s best tapas bars.
- Combined tapas tour with Gaudi highlights.
- Discover Gothic quarter of Barcelona during a wine tour where cava tasting is led by a sommelier.
- Visit food market like La Boqueria Market, learn how to cook spanish foods and all about the local food culture.
- Visit old town and discover spanish wines during red and white wines tasting.