Barcelona City Tour Hop On + Skyline Boat Tour
Visit Barcelona at your own pace aboard one of our double-decker red buses
Why you should go ?
Visit Barcelona at your own pace aboard one of our double-decker red buses. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you wish through the day with a single ticket. Switch routes and discover Barcelona with an audio guide system. Now available in 15 different languages!
Discover a unique perspective of the city sailing along the coast of Barcelona and enjoy its magnificent views.
Explore the city in comfort aboard one of our double-decker buses. Discover Barcelona in detail with a single ticket. Hop-on and hop-off our buses as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace.
The West route (orange) will take you to discover the city beyond its most emblematic modernist buildings. The itinerary covers an extensive circuit that will take you to the westernmost landmarks of Barcelona, such as the FC Barcelona stadium and the National Museum of Art of Catalonia. Hop-off at any of the two museums and board the bus back again once you have finished your visit. Go to El Born and enjoy the amazing cuisine and quaint ambiance or sit back, relax and enjoy the view of the city.
The East route (green) will take you to the most artistic part of the city. Capture Barcelona's concrete jungle of modernist buildings. Sit back and relax aboard one of our buses. From Plaça Catalunya to Park Güell, admire the most impressive landmarks around this part of town. See the magnificent Sagrada Familia and marvel at the extensive symbolism of its façades. Learn about the city history and discover all the secrets it hides.
You will receive a map with all relevant information on the service and the stops, as well as a discounts booklet for several shops and restaurants in the city. The frequency of the service varies depending on season. Las Golondrinas stand is located near the stop number 4 on our West Route. Look for their stand once you hop off and embark on a relaxing sailing trip of approximately 40 minutes.
- West Route (orange): Plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomf, El Born-Ciutadella-Zoo, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (FC Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial-Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes, Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
- East Route (green): Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Platja de Bogatell*, Nova Mar Bella*, Forum*, Glòries-Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia, Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Park Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
(*) Winter tour (from Nov. 2nd to March 25th) these stops are replaced by Poble Nou-Zoo and Teatre Nacional Auditori.
- All routes and stops with a single ticket.
- Multilingual audio guide system.
- Discounts booklet and Barcelona City Tour stops guide.
- Air-conditioned double-decker open coaches.
- Sailing trip along the coast of Barcelona.
- Lunch, drinks and other services not specified above.
- Pick up and drop off service.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!