Artistic Barcelona PM: The Best of Gaudí
Discover some of the most important modernist buildings in Barcelona
- Admire the many details of the Sagrada Familia façades and its extensive symbolism.
- Explore Park Güell on this guided visit and marvel at Gaudí’s abilities.
- Contemplate La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, reflection of Gaudí’s incredible imagination.
Why you should go ?
Discover some of the most important modernist buildings in the city. Learn about all the secrets hidden and skip the lines at Park Güell on a guided walking tour. Walk along the most important street in Barcelona and admire the two most important Gaudí Houses from the outside.
Check in at our office in central Barcelona 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity. Meet your guide and come aboard an air conditioned coach towards Sagrada Familia. Enjoy a panoramic tour of the exterior of the Sagrada Familia.
Marvel at the extensive symbolism of its façade details. Board your bus back again for a short trip to the Park Güell, located in the upper part of the city. Enjoy a guided tour of the Park with your local guide and discover why it is one of the most emblematic works by Gaudí. Wonder at the magnificent skills of Gaudí and its organic style, displayed all over the park. Did you know the Park is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO?
Follow your guide and board the coach again for a short trip to Passeig de Gràcia, the most important street in the city. Stroll down the same admiring the many modernist buildings, learn about their history and significance. Stop in front of La Pedrera and at Casa Batlló, marvel at Gaudí’s abilities and enjoy the explanations of your guide.
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Radio guide system.
- Local guide.
- Admission to Park Güell.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Admission to Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà (La Pedrera) and Casa Batlló.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Please note: Radio guide system is offered to groups of more than 5 people.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
- Julià Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events being celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons.
- Please note this tour includes about 3 hours of walking. Please wear appropriate attire.
- No shows will not be refunded.
Why buy from us ?
We work, live and breathe in Barcelona and no other city. That's why we offer :
- best prices
- best rated city tours and tickets!