Score from 79 reviews
San Sever, 5, Barcelona 08002
Two steps from the Cathedral at the Gothic Quarter, in a little XVIII palace rebuild with an exquisite taste, the Hotel Neri is a little pearl with only 22 rooms in the city centre. Some artist have participated to the decoration with big paintings over the beds, giving a unique tonality to each room. Bath rooms at the terraces, library and a Mediterranean cuisine restaurant worth a good meal, all with an extreme refinement. A nice detail: you can rent Segways and bicycles. No doubt!
Rooms : 22.
When would you like to stay ?
WiFi available in all areas.
Internet services, WiFi, Free WiFi.
Food & Drink
Room service, Bar, Breakfast in the room, Restaurant (à la carte).
Pools and wellness
Bicycle rental, Car hire, Shuttle service (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge).
Front-desk/reception area services
24-hour front desk, Newspapers, Express check-in/check-out, Safety deposit box, Tour desk, Ticket service, Luggage storage, Concierge service.
Entertainment and children services
Laundry, Dry cleaning, Ironing service, Shoeshine, Daily maid service.
Meeting/banquet facilities, Fax/photocopying.
Non-smoking rooms, Facilities for disabled guests, VIP room facilities, Lift, Heating, Non-smoking throughout, Air conditioning.
Many exclusive services are offered to guests of the Hotel Neri (surcharges apply). Travel from the airport in style with the personal transfer service. Then, relax with health and beauty treatments or go shopping with the help of one of the knowledgeable personal shoppers. You can also explore the city at your own pace using the hotels MP3 guided tour.
The hotel is located in a pedestrian area in Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and is a 5-minute walk from both the Plaça Catalunya train station and the Jaume I and Liceu metro stops.
By Public Transport
From El Prat Airport:
- By taxi: around 15 minutes by taxi (fare should come to approximately EUR 30). Ask the taxi driver to take you to Plaza Sant Jaume in the Gothic Quarter.
There, if you wish, you can call the hotel and they will come to pick up your luggage and tell you how to get to the hotel.
- By bus (Aerobús): around 30 minutes and stop at Plaza Catalunya, and then a 5-minute walk from there.
- Take the motorway toward Barcelona-Gran Vía.
- Upon entering Barcelona, continue along Gran Vía de les Corts Catalanes until you reach Calle Pau Claris.
- Take a right and continue straight ahed until Plaza Urquinaona, after which Calle Pau Claris becomes Vía Laietana.
- Continue straight along Vía Laietana until you reach Avenida de la Catedral.
- Take a right to get to the Parking de Catedral parking facility. There, if you wish, you can call the hotel and we will come pick up your bags.
For reservations for more than 5 rooms, a prepayment is required:
Once the reservation is made, the hotel will get in touch with the customer to agree on how to prepare the prepayment.
12:00 The cancellation policy may vary per room type; please check the room description as well.
Accepted credit cards
American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.