Explore Barcelona in style by taking a private full-day tour of the city's famous attractions. Accompanied by your own private guide, you'll enjoy personalized attention on your special private tour of Barcelona. Perfect for first-time visitors, this full-day private tour is the ideal introduction to Barcelona's attractions, allowing you to see the sights at your own pace.
On your private tour of Barcelona you will be able to visit all of the major sights in a personalized fashion, taking the time to stop for longer at the places that interest you most. You can design your own itinerary, and your personal guide will take you where you want to go.
Sights you can visit on your personalized private tour of Barcelona include:
- the sublime Cathedral
- the ancient winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
- the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Cathedral, an unfinished masterpiece by world-famous architect Antoni Gaudi, a symbol of Barcelona all over the world
- other works by Gaudi, including his famous Casa Batllo, Casa Mila and Guell Park
- Picasso Museum
- Strolling down La Rambla, stopping for refreshments atone of the many cafes
- Montjuic Mountain for panoramic views of the city and port
- the Olympic complex